check it out...

Utah: Sen. Orin Hatch Concerned With Utah Falling Behind

Related News: Stem Cells and Government

U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch told the State House Tuesday that Utah can't afford to fall behind other states in embryonic stem cell research.

Knowing he was addressing some Republicans "who disagree with me," Hatch, R-Utah, said he had studied the issue for a year, talked to all kinds of experts, for and against it, before taking a stand that was later opposed by GOP President Bush   [cut]

http://www.stemnews.com/archives/000405.html

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sen Arlin Spectre on CBS about 15 min. ago said he was prepared to fight to
the end for stem cell research. He spoke with great intelligence and
insight. Now the number of people in Washington that I actually admire has
risen to two! --- McCain and Spectre.