After enduring shoulder pains since my accident for over 8 years and
being told it was just arthritis, I finally got a doc who knew about
this common problem in quads. Not all of our shoulder muscles function
properly, the lack of triceps etc, cause uneven support of all the
different bones that come together to form the shoulder. Thus the
shoulder isn't held in proper alignment causing pain similar to it
being out of place. Other than tendon transfers there is no cure for
this. That surgery requires 3 mo of careful recuperation and several
casts to be worn to immobilize the arm at different stages of being
bent. I opted out being over 50. I don't want to spend up to 6 mo just
playing with the recuperation and following therapy.
Torn is a different thing, a good doc can perform micro-surgery using a
small incission instead of opening your shoulder like a fillet of fish.
Good luck in your search for a good shoulder surgeon but get an expert.
If you already have an injury, you should be using a sling big enough
for your arms to be on the inside eliminating the stress.
Stunt

--
Freedom: United States Constitution© 1791 All Rights
Preserved

My first Domain
http://nw-in.com/index.html
http://quads.nw-in.com/quad-enter.html