Hi Lori,

I'm waiting for my 2005 handbook hard-copy, but I've looked through the on-line version and have only found this.

Home Health Care: Limited to reasonable and necessary part-time or intermittent skilled nursing care and home health aide services as well as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language therapy which are ordered by your doctor. Also includes medical social services, durable medical equipment (such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, oxygen, and walkers), medical supplies, and other services.

If I find more I'll let you know.  BTW: I checked and my HHA only gets paid when they make a visit.  MEDICARE only pays the amount they approve and the same for my supplies.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The new "Medicare & You 2005" handbook is now online in pdf format at

Dave, I looked last night for my 2003 or 04 one but couldn't find it.  I'll look through the online one but you do so as well.  I will be on the
phone alot catching up with family in the northeast - home until 6 yrs ago.  Have a good weekend!  If you find it first - tell me!  :-)

Home stress is at an all-time high here because of people not doing their job.

Lori