I agree!

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: 06/06/05 19:38:03
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] This ought to start something

What was done in Iraq was done wrong. Bush wasted the good will that America gained from 9/11 and Afghanistan. Americans can be proud of what we have done historically. Americans are ashamed of the mess created in Iraq. We can't justify what we did. We have done worse things but not in modern times. I'm not a fan of the French. I never cared much for the German leaders. I'm completely disappointed in the Israelis. Name calling and blind hatred of those that disagree with us is only proof of just how badly we messed up. I hope and pray that we get a leader that can negotiate with all the nations that we have alienated.
I'm completely ashamed of the leadership in Washington and I mean both parties. Don't talk about human rights and dignity while dropping bombs.

john