Dateline-Washington
The census bureau just released this information on the US Population.  1 our
of 7
people in the United States is Hispanic, according to recent data.  This
constitutes
the fast growing ethnic population in North America.  Hispanics are
reproducing at
a much faster rate than their White, Black, Red or Yellow brothers or sisters.
That must mean that our Brown Latinos Women, like sex and are ready to
procreate
at the drop of a taco.  So guys, if your looking for a steady, go Brown!