Hi QP,

The pharmaceutical companies can't get a patent for a plant...

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well while you're blaming the Mexicans Washington is spending your tax dollars and giving it to companies like Halliburton and reducing your benefits and your rights.
Their is so much crooked crap going on in Washington it makes me sick.
The federal government just made it illegal for a person's doctor to prescribe medicinal marijuana to aids and cancer victims even though individual states and the majority of Americans think our doctors know what's best for us instead of the feds.
It's strange I can go to my doctor right now and have him prescribe me a morphine patch, Oxycotin, some heroine based medication but not medicinal marijuana.
It seems the pharmaceutical companies have some pull they have drugs that are killing folks but still get them prescribed.
Whens the last time you heard of someone dying by an overdose of marijuana?
But it's illegal even with a prescription from your doctor!

I'm sorry I got off course a little but Mexicans are our problem?
What about health care?
What about Iraq and war profiteering in the sum of 8.8 billion that Washington doesn't seem concerned about and have yet to do any investigation into it and this is nothing recent but they managed to investigate the postal service 8 times since 2003 but nothing on this 8.8 billion to reconstruct Iraq. I bet Halliburton knows where it's at and probably Cheney to since that's his old company. Sound fishy?
How about the new memos coming out showing Blair and Bush were making plans on invading Iraq 8 months before he announced it and were fabricating intelligence to justify it?

The Mexicans?
How about this crooked administration?

Mark