You know you can't do anything about what is going on in Washington and all the crookedness and neither can I unless I want to write endless emails and voice my opinion loudly. I don't have that kind of time on my hands. My plate is already running over with things to do.But you seem to be able to write your ideas to this list so why don't you cut and paste some of them to your senators, and congress people. I'm sure if you flood them with emails something may get done...it couldn't hurt.  Just an idea.......