Date: 06/19/05 19:03:16
Subject: [QUAD-L] Anniversary

Hi gang!
Friday night was my 15th year since the accident. My husband said "Happy Birthday" & right after he said it, Lifeflight flew over our house! That was weird. There's a hospital one mile from my house so when they fly over, it's loud. Just thought I'd share that  conincidence. ( I was lifeflighted)
Diane