Thanks for the update.
With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ABILITIES BUZZ

Keeping you abreast of current news and trends in the disability and senior markets

June 2005

Welcome to ABILITIES BUZZ 2005 , a monthly newsletter that keeps you updated on the latest news and trends in the disability and senior markets.   In this issue we provide a report on how communities are banding together to provide extracurricular activities for young people living with a disability; we also review the House passage of the Stem Cell Enhancement Act.  We report on the 2005 National Quad Rugby Championships; and we report on how new assistive devices are improving the lives of people living with a disability.  This month we also feature a report from The Orange County Register that highlights from Abilities Expo/ Southern California, which took place from June 3-5 at the Anaheim Convention Center.  It's not too late to register for Abilities Expo/ Metro Detroit taking place August 26-28 at the Novi Expo Center in Novi, MI.  Visit www.abilitiesexpo.com for more information.