Hi Dave,

You're 57, huh?  You sure don't look it!  It's a shame that companies don't reward the low workers on the totem pole like they do at the top of the pole.  Good luck looking for new work.  Have you ever done any day trading?  Even buying and selling has become a profit making venture now that eBay is running.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Ol' Man River <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am now officially unemployed. The beneficiary is
from 'off shore' and has been professionally trained
by yours truly. Failure to train him would have cost
me my severance pay of 26 weeks pay. I now will need
to sign a promise not to sue for the same stakes. I
will now (I think) get a very modest retirement
package at about 1/3 my normal salary - because I'm
drawing it early. I looked for 7 years after my
graduation from Wayne State University in 1972 to get
this job. I have been low man on the totem pole for
the whole 25 years but it sure beat sitting home. Now
I'll look for a replacement job at age 57. Should be
interesting, huh?
Dave

Dave
(what's a quad?)