June and July aren't much fun outside here in Phoenix.  By August we are coming down through 105 degrees with 65% humidity.  That's not a lot of fun outside but it is more tolerable than the 115 stuff in J & J.   January and February are chilly at 40 degrees and rainy but the sun is out more often than not.  The snow and ice cured me of Michigan.  A few frost bit fingers and shivering most of the winter just wasn't worth it to me.  So I loaded up the truck and headed to Bever-Phoenix.  I don't envy you easterners.
Dave