Hi Wheels,

Chicago can be proud of what they've done in this area.  Maybe more cities will follow their example.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I invite anyone to visit Chicago's Accessible Taxi's Website. Its

L.I.F.E. Center: Chicago Accessible Taxi Program

(for non-aol users)
http://lifecenter.ric.org/content/2531/?topic=6&subtopic=216

or you can visit google or other search engines for subject: Chicago
Accessible Taxi Program.

New York City, also has a medallion program but can decide on how to migrate
accessible taxis in that program. They don't even know what they want in an
accessible taxi after almost 10 years of reseaching.

Los Angeles and San Francisco both have good accessible taxi programs too.