In a message dated 8/2/05 4:23:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Sorry, you cannot post to this list if you are not a member.
If you wish to subscribe, send mail to this list's "-request"
alias.  For example, if the list name is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
send mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with the word
"subscribe" in the subject: line of your message.

------------------- returned message follows -------------------

Next time that you are out and about, try this.  Going to a place where
dangerous things can happen... and when people ask you question, just tell
them you
were injured
at the dangerous event.  LOL, did that sound right?
We do this a amusement parks, near the scary rides.  Parents briskly move
their children elsewhere.
Try it. You'll like it!

<< I just got a similar line yesterday at the beauty salon for my hair cut. I
ask is the place was accessible for a power wheelchair? I'm paralyzed from
the
chest down.

Their answer was; yes, but can you get into the barber seat. >>

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---