They should just require a mark of some sort.  My signature varies too and it has caused no problems whatsoever over the course of my 15 years.  They cannot discriminate based on ability to sign.  There are also stamps available that you can use for your signature.

From: Shahidul Alam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:41 AM
To: Quad
Subject: [QUAD-L] Banking

Hey QG,

How you all manage your Bank accounts. They need signatures on many things.

I can write using an "universal cuff" but the writing is never the same style.

Would using a mouthstick help?

Now I have to keep money on others (brother) name. I wish, I could keep my money in my own account. Anybody has experience ?

Any input will be appreciated.

Please take care :-)

Shahidul