To: "'Shahidul Alam'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Quad'" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Banking

Even before coming home from the hospital it was suggested we get a
stamp made of my son’s signature.   This we did and have used it when
closing sale of house and such.   Also I can use the stamp when having
to take care of something for him.    Otherwise he signs the best he can
and there has never been a problem.   Like someone said, maintaining
security of the stamp is important.  Recently my son was notified that
someone had used his debit card in New York for $400 plus dollars at a
Toys R Us.   It wasn’t him and his card was in his possession.    We
wonder if someone overheard him give his pin number to his brother’s
when making a purchase.  An employee who had access to account number.
My son often lets someone assist him with debit card purchases and this
is where his account is more at risk.

Karen