Hi LQ,

By the time your grand-kids start coming around, you'd be willing to take it over and over again and then over and over again!  :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
wow i must be crazy cuz if this is the only condition i could be in and still be with my son, i'd take it over and over again, no questions asked.........

t crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey William, I wouldn't want to go through this again either. Good luck hangin' tough!
Tim

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My anniversary was yesterday. Twas Saturday, about 1:30 in the afternoon. 34 years ago. Diving. I was 19. I would rather die than go thru it again. C5
and sick of it. God's got some splain' to do.