Thanks, Chet, I'm glad to be in such a unique group, I read your story on "wheels", you've been through a lot but we've kept some of our sanity with our off the wall senses of humor.  I like your theme song on your other site, "Ob, la di, ob la da, life goes on, bro!"  Keep on keeping on!

Greg c41991