From: David K. Kelmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:38 PM
To: David Baker; Eric Olson; quad
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Controlling other computers

Hi David,

BTW: Do you know where to set the amount of time the 'Welcome' screen is displayed at log-on?  I know where to switch it on & off (i.e. User Accounts,) but I remember seeing a place to set the 'Welcome' screen once, but can't find it now.  Thanks..

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

 FOR ANY ONE INTERESTED WINDOWS XP HAS A FILE SHARE CAPABILITY BUILT IN IT  ALL PC MUST HAVE THE XP TO COMMUNICATE