From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Choosing a van ... Full or Mini

Lori or anyone,

What is the difference in price?  Do you always buying new vans?
Dana (C 4-5, 31 years post, 51, KC)
In a message dated 8/10/2005 4:01:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Error! Cannot read or display file.Error! Cannot read or display file.

Thing is ... the pros & cons DO make it difficult to decide.

Common sense here but I've had 3 full-sized vans with 3 different lifts.  With the full I liked the indoor maneuvering space and easier to travel with that space.  I DON'T miss the bulk of it, the gas hogs they are or the longer wait on the lift unfolding, loading, refolding ESPECIALLY in freezing weather.

I now have a Braun Entervan (minivan) and love to just zoom up the ramp ... little wait.  Better gas mileage.  And not so bulky to drive around in.  The lowered floors make a bumpier ride (bothers my back) but if it's not lowered I can't see out.

So I have no idea which choice to make next.  I WANT to put a ball on the back to pull a small U-haul and I'd like the bigger indoor space but, then again I love the mini-van ramps.  *sigh*  Choices, decisions, ugh!

Lori Michaelson

C4/5 complete quad, 25 years post

Tucson, AZ