Hi LQ,

I thought you'd recognize that team's nickname!  ;-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
oh that's a great team! beautiful campus....i'll be there in the spring!!!

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LOL  >> I was thinking of The University of Texas at Tyler
Herrington Patriot Center!

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
isn't that in the NORTH east????

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Patriots?  Go 'Pats'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
well i must live in warm weather... try again

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i was a cheerleader in school, still have my purple bloomers with my name on the rear, haha
any purple and white NFL teams?

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hold on now I got a 48 Big screen with Direct tv and The Football Package and a Phillips surround sound putting out 400 watts of hard hitting football!
Satin doesn't make me sneeze it has another effect so use your imagination!
Booty Call? lol!

Mark