Wow, was it estate type of sale? My father asked someone if they would put a painting and a few other things from an estate--it went for $700. They had noooo idea! Something else brought in a couple hundred, I think it was another painting.

Dana and Rocco
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dana Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Am I the only eBay shopper here?

Doesn't Medicare pay for gloves?
I find lots of cool things on Ebay, my coolest things so far are a silver
shoe button hook from the early 1800's that is stamped with the shoemaker's
name and busines name... It was my gggg-grandfather's brother. Got it for
$15. The other was an origional piece of art that was done by my 3rd cousin
(I never met them or anything) I got it for $20 and it's at the frame shop
right now.
Greg