Hey people,
This Estate Tax is coming up for a vote and we "all" need to write to our Senators and give our opinion.
Mark

Subject: Tell your friends: Save the Estate Tax

As soon as the Senate returns to Washington in September they will vote on eliminating the Estate Tax for the richest 2 percent of Americans(1). If they succeed, millionaires will save close to $1 trillion dollars in the first ten years--that tax burden will shift to us and future generations -- and Republican leaders are just one or two votes away.

Eliminating the Estate Tax will personally benefit President Bush, Vice President Cheney and 11 other cabinet members up to $344 million - and we'll have to pick up that tab!

Will you sign our petition before the Senate vote?

Thanks!