As I believe Lori said this is a question in which he you will probably receive 100 responses out of 100 people.  However, I also use a filing cabinet with the files which are able to hang on a rack.  I am able to see the files more readily and direct my PCA.  The unfortunate part is I have not been able to do any expensive filing for over one year and I paid the price today.  My brother needed some paperwork from me today and it took me about an hour just to have my PCA go through my overflowing temporary file folder only to discover the majority of what I needed was actually in my inbox -- that was primarily filled with that very overflow from my file folder.  I guess I need to get off my butt -- like littlequad.  :-)
Billy
"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Luke,

I use large manila envelopes dated with the year outside with business size envelopes inside.  On the outside of each envelope I'll write the name of the company, person, or department the paper is from.  The ones I think I'll need to use info off of I will scan and file on my computer.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   how do you guys file your papers?  every 2 or 3 days my desk is covered with papers, which i just keep putting to the side, neglecting to sort them.

luke