Hi Billy,

I have some good friends that live in Biloxi and haven't been able to make contact yet.  Let's keep those prayers going for everyone.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

"B. Kimberlin (Quadius)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My heart goes out to everyone also.  I had a big lump in my throat as I watched the news this morning.  It was exceptionally hard for me to swallow when I saw all the helicopter filming the devastation flyover the area where the high school I graduated from was located.  To me it looked as if everything had been completely uprooted, much the way I had seen in the films from Hurricane Camille.  Having spent the majority of my high school years in Biloxi it is even more devastating for me to see all that I remember completely destroyed.  I know that Biloxi has changed completely over the years, but many of the old Biloxi still remained -- at least until Katrina hit.
Billy
Biloxi high school class of 82

River Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm sure most of you can't get to the computer, but know that we're
thinking of you and praying for a speedy recover from this tragedy.
Be safe and be well.

River