Date: 09/01/05 09:54:37
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hello???

Hey River,
Man im in total disbelief watching Cnn, I can't believe people would
actually build a city 6' below sea level.  Im so pissed off at Bush he
depleted the funds so he could go fight a war he will never win.  And he
could do something about this gas bull shit, I wish he had to wade around in
the nasty water of LA and sleep on the streets.  Yeah I know its not his
fault, but come on Mr President get your head out of Iracs ass and take care
of our country.  I really wish I could volunteer to help out, like you River
I feel so helpless.
Silas