Dam gal,
I know its going to be hard on you having to stay in bed, my wounds are really closing fast scince I started using the miracle mist and im up 12hr's a day.  They will probable close completely in a few weeks.  Hang in there and good luck!
Silas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] out of commission for a while

In a message dated 02/09/2005 01:17:13 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey guys,

I went to the wound care center today and it looks like it's surgery time.  they need to open the tunnel.  I am going on bed bound and will be back when this clears up.  Take care for now everyone.  I hope everyone faired well after Katrina.

Stacy
Hey Stacy,

Hows your recovery going?  I hope your doing well, and we're looking forward to having you back on the board with us all!

Love Smurf xxx