that's right up there with eating bugs for me.  i know it can be done but Fear Factor is totally out for me.  i gag just watching them eat that slop.  i sure hope i never get into the position of having to eat bugs to survive.  if so, i'll be dancing sooner than i thought.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Recycling in not a new idea. The military has had field recycling units for
over 20 years. After all, what is urine, but sterile waste with some junk in
it. Urine is very
easy to process. Solid waste is another matter......... (lol)