This is what I use!
Tom Houston

----- Original Message -----
From: Greg
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Drinking in bed

I use something called a Camelback Backpack.
It's a backpack that has a bladder that holds water. It has a flexable tube you use to drink through. You lightly bite the tip to open it and drink. Once you let go, it locks tight shut.
It's a bladder that comes out and has a large cap. I fill it with ice water and put it back in the case. It stays cold almost all night. I clip the tube to my pillow. I do have to turn my head to get to it.
I also have just a regular backpack
that has the same bladder in it. I fill it up when we go out on  hot days.
On top click on "hydration small" or "hydration large"
Or on  the bottom click on "Camelback

Greg