Title: Can't run or hide
I’m not understanding your thinking or rationality behind it. New orleans is a dangerous place 2 live. Gary, Indiana, Chicago, New York, Detroit, Miami, Atlanta every major city in the USA has crimes and murders are considered dangerous places 2 live. So if everyone moves some place else than those places become over crowed less jobs crime rates rise than its time 2 move again. If it’s your time 2 die than no matter where U R U will die!!!!!!