I'm not a fatalist Greg.   I also don't agree with the New World Order advocates.  I don't think the government is out to get me and I don't think we are headed towards a police state.

I DO think there is a small percentage of any group that are followers rather than leaders and a small percentage of them who need to be told where to go and what to do.  Those people go on  about how unfair life is, how much somebody owes them somethiing in life, and how everyone is against them.   They buy guns and food beyond their needs, they preach all kinds of misinformed conclusions about how "THE GOVERNMENT" is out to get them and they form little groups.  One of these groups calls themselves the new world order.

If nothing else, they DO provide the rest of us with an amusing form of entertainment.   Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dave, you are so right, we have reached our police state, many of these refugees are going to FEMA camps right now.  I guess the people will not wake up in time.  Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, have tried to expose the resources for the plan, kaboom

rense.com

infowars.net

Greg