I do the same thing you and Greg do with temperature changes.
I never feel hot  when I am outside, even if it is 100 degrees.  I can tell it would be hot for others,,,but it doesn't register that way for me.  I have to rely on others to tell me my skin is turning red, or I need to go in.  But if I am on the inside and start having a "hot flash"   I feel like I am out in the sun and burning up.  Sometimes the burning and itching gets so bad I have to take benadryl and that makes it so much better.
I cannot stand the cold anytime of the year.  It is so painful that I don't even want to move.  I have a lap blanket anytime I ride in the car or go grocery shopping.  I go to Sams with sweater on and a lap blanket on my legs so I can go around the meat and freezers and before I go outside I have to peel off the layers.
Kathy in Mississippi