Hi Lori, My family doctor has gave me 7 sample packs of Levequin , but they are only 250mg, so I hope I don't get immune to levequin.He said he will look at my blood sample probaby tomorrow and see what he thinks from there. When I 1st got a supra pubic catheter put in about 5 years ago My Urologist Insisted I take cipro 250mg for 1 full year---I told him I felt very afraid of taking antibiotics for a YEAR....He said oh go ahead 250mg a day can't hurt you.   Well come to find out now I'm resistant to cipro...  I wonder if that UROLOGIST knew what he was talking about.Anyway hope we get better--- By the way Lori did you ever try that Bladder Flush again that you took years back??? I think you called it CLORPACTIN or something like that.
                                             Thanks,   Dan  c-6  8 yrs, 2 months.- Car wreck