Hi,

Thx for the comments. I agree with you both. The odd thing is, less than 12 hrs later I'm feeling great, no temps or shivers all day. I'm totally confused. My 1 nurse thinks it's nuerological. Can it? I'm a C-3 quad thats thinks he's not a quad.

Jeremy Dickinson
Yahoo: jkdclick
<http://www.avantbrowser.com>
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>

David K. Kelmer wrote:

Hi Stacy,
I agree. I'd call my nurse and have her call my doctor, but I'd make them do a culture before I started on any antibiotic regiment.
With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

*/Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    I would call the doctors.  If the temp goes up, go to the ER, but
    call the doc in the morning.  You could simply be getting the flu.
Stacy