From: Greg
Date: 09/27/05 12:53:57
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Shivers

If your doc wont do one, FIND A NEW DOC!
I can't emphasize that enough. Or find a uroligist. I can't beleive any uro
wouldn't call for a culture. If not, and I felt I had a UTI, I'd go right to
the ER, they for should would do a culture. UTI are very dangerous to us
quads. It use to be the number one killer of quads.
My symptoms get so bad, I'd do anything. You can't just assume you got the
right antibiotic.
I'm lucky that my doc office is nextdoor to a lab office. My new insurence
wants the labs to do it, not the docs office. Whatever, at least it'as
close.
Greg

> HI GROUP-the culture idea is right on-but who does the culture-my doctor
never I have offered to pay cash for the test--could you please give me a
little direction