Take it from a t-4 para who used a manual for 15 yrs!!!

I have tendonitis in shoulders and elbows, carpal tunnel in both hands and not to mention Rheumatoid Arthiritis. I think I've mentioned her before that I could have used a power chair for long distances and it would have saved my hands and shoulders. Transferring can be hard at times. A power chair allows me to do more as I have more energy, less backache too. Now I can get on grass WOW! that alone is wonderful.

River