From: Lana Baugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:59 PM
To: 'Jeremy Dickinson'
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Transportation

Jeremy,

I’m a parent. Bug your parents. Maybe if they drive it enough they will eventually let your nurses drive the van. Sometimes you need to advocate for yourself inside the family as well as outside of it. Maybe you could involve someone to help you advocate with your parents. The Medicaid Transportation system is drying up in a lot of states. They may not have a choice in the future. My son’s aides drive his van. Yes, it is a risk. I wish you the best of luck.

Lana

Gabe’s mom

10 yrs post C4-5