Hi Jeremy,

I use the America Red Cross wheelchair van when going to a medical appointment, and the City wheelchair bus for non-medical trips.  I need to make an appointment for Red Cross a week before my appointment.  The city bus only needs a 24 hour advance notice.

I took the Red Cross van to my doctor's office last Thursday.  It only took me an hour and a half from pick-up to drop-off.  I send the Red Cross Transportation $25 each year, and I have a card that gets me on the city bus for .35 cents.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Jeremy Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What do you guys do for transportation? I have the unfortunate fact that
I have OI (Brittle Bones) and that I'm a Quad (Paralyzed from the neck
down). My parent's own a Ford conversion van with a lift that we take
out as a family but my parents won't let my nurses drive. I take
Medicare transportation to school and doctor appointments. That's the
only places I can go to unless my parents drive me. I don't like bugging
me parents. Any suggestions?