Pride Mobility chairs were never design to test the terrain, just safe
transportation
on hard surfaces.  Kinda like a limo, being taken off-road.
When you chose your Pride chair, has you planned on taking it off-road and
getting it
all muddy'd?  LOL, people who evaluate others for wheelchairs, can't imagine
anyone who is a quad.... testing the limits of an electric wheelchair, off
road.
What are your options now.  Can you afford the more expensive Omega Track
chair?