Hi,
I typed with a mouthstick all the way threw school and reached a speed of 21 words a minute.  Unfortunately I had to deal  with occasional sores on the corners to where I couldn't hardly open my mouth...with Dragon Dictate I go over 160 at times..The training now is not like the older programs..You are given a choice of stories to read, you then let the program optiomize at night..If you use headphones you could listen to music, dictate, and use your typing hand together.  Name icons on your desktop anthything you want..say Open Mail...bang..Open Internet..bang..once they're both open change order to Switch..

Sometimes it's hard to change what we become accustomed to...I always wanted to move to AZ just to see if I could manage my pain some..it must be nice there..Take care..Peter 25 yrs
----- Original Message -----
To: Quad
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] RE: [QUAD] DragonDictate users:

I have Dragon Naturally Speaking but rarely use it.  Not that it's a bad product.  I just don't have the time or patience to train it so it works effectively.  After typing for 28 yrs ... it's hard to "speak" what you mean also.  I'm a one-handed typist too.

My husband always gets the latest versions, etc.   I really should use it more often.  I THINK a free trial is available for
download but don't quote me on that.

Go to:

Lori Michaelson
Age - 41