Date: 11/03/05 16:27:06
Subject: [QUAD-L] Shoes

Hey all,

What kind of shoes do you guys wear? I spent 3 hours in the ER last night because (I'm assuming) when my nurse put my shoe on, my big toe nail must have got bent back and nearly ripped off (now is off and bandaged) and made the whole side of my foot purple. Anyway, mom doesn't want me wearing tennis shoes. What do you guys wear? Thx.

--
Jeremy - 23 - Florida
C-3 Quad since 4/12/01