I did something crazy this weekend.  5pm Friday, I drove down to southern
Florida and
arrived at 7pm on Saturday Night.  Slept 8 hours and took off Sunday morning
at 8am
and was back in Chicagoland Monday Night by 7pm to watch Monday Night
Football.
I'll never do that again.  The only social thing I did was stopping at a
Fruit Stand in
Florida and picked up 3 bushels of fresh oranges and a big bag of ruby
grapefruits.
80 miles an hour down there and back.  Man did I see the Mobil homes being
towed
down 65, 24 and 75 by the FEMA trucks.  Must have seen 1000 of them during the
entire trip.  I wouldn't suggest trying this to anyone.  Port St. Lucie was
my destination.