Date: 11/08/05 14:04:26
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sun

It's 84F at 2:57 P.M. with highs expected to hit 88F.  I'm lovin' it...

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It's 83F hear in Texas.  I have my A/C running.

Luke

In a message dated 11/8/2005 2:23:34 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't think it's even 50 in Seattle.  I'm wearing thigh high stockings, long johns, wool and fleece.  I sort of freak out when the weather changes.  Maybe someday I'll move.  Must be nice!