From: ~LittleQuad~ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] who has had their neck fused

I often think mine has shifted.... which could be causing some extra pain..... have an appoinment to go see chiropractor soon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,
    I had C 4 & 5 fused together six weeks after my injury. Had anybody ever had their neck fused or refused YEARS after your injury? A good friend of mine, Maryann quad over 25 years post C 4,5 is going to have to have her neck fused NOW because her disks shifted and she can't use her right arm as well as she could.
   Bobbie