Often the shoulder blades and collarbone feels like it is broken, long after
the spine
has healed. I believe that it is due to a nerve harness that comes over the
shoulders
and crisscrosses over the chest, down to the diaphragm.  These the muscles
have a bad habit of spasming causing that pain.  Most anyone in massage
training
can work
those muscles.  It takes some time.  Chemicals help, like mint, hot pepper
rub and some of the store preps along with infra-red heat, to loosen those
muscles.  Just make sure that they have some idea of what they are doing.  Too
much
pressure early
on is not good.  Check out your yellow pages for massage schools in your hood
and offer to be a subject.  You never know.......