also, the protein drinks and bars from Silas' miracle mist website are a phenomenal source of protein, necessary for healing wounds!

Mare C4/5 28 yrs post

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "William Willis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] sore

Hello William,
Ive had two sores on my butt for 2 years, been going to a wound care facilitie. They tried everything, even a wound vac. Which made them worse! Someone on the list told me about miracle mist, I figured what the hell and ordered a bottle. With in two weeks my Dr was freaking out at how well they look, I finally told him what I was using. Of course he laughted it off, after the next few weeks he wonted me to bring the bottle so he could see what was the ingredients. Within 4 months the wounds are just about gone.
Silas
Heres their web site www.healthy-times.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Willis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>