From: S. Dial
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:53 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Medicaid/Medicare state differences

Amazing, the differences in our states. I have medicare/medicaid and was told with both all I could get was 1 visit (an hour) a day just 3 days a week and I'm a c3-c4 quad and can do none of my ADL's independently ... Before I was put on medicare I could get thru just medicaid 2 visits a day 7 days a week.

Steph

Anyone else in Florida on here (that needs full care 7 days a week) with medicaid & medicare? If so, how are you making it?