Okay! Okay! Stop, I'm jealous...altho, I do go to the park and try n kill pigeons with stale bread. I don't like going "for rides" places, people drive like maniacs. Every year I show folks how to do their taxes. I should charge but the county would want it. I find it rather ironic. (yea, I do take donations)