Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [QUAD-L] age of quad

Hi Everyone,
Merry Xmas! My name is Carolyn and I've kinda new to the list.  I am a c3/4 quad injured in 1963 due to a car accident, a long 42 year ago. Back in those days I was on a Striker Frame and I also had my neck fused.   I'm 61 and my Husband is 65.  January we will be married 40 years.  We have one daughter and 2 wonderful Grandchildren.  He has been my caregiver from the beginning......there have been some rough times but we are still together. My heart goes out to you Honic and your Husband.  I enjoy this list and have learned a lot from the postings.  Even though its been 42 years I still have a lot to learn.  Steph where are you in FL. I'm in Tamarac, FL.
Merry Xmas to everyone!!!!!!!!!!