Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: TRAVEL

Hi Gloria,

No my hubby and I do not travel at all. The only traveling we do is to doctors. His health is failing and we would not be able to physically do all that it would entail. They have a lot of trips set up, there is a place in Co. I think that is actually free to disabled Vets. U will hear from me soon with the imfo.

Bettye