Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Medicaid Doctor is coming to my apartment ~ Help

Hi All,
   I ordered a brand new power chair and this morning Dr. Kay, the Medicaid Doctor, called and said she want's to come over to my apartment and meet me to discuss my new power chair order.
  What should I say? What shouldn't I say?
The power chair I'm in now is only 5 years old BUT it malfunctions a lot, like stopping whenever it wants to. It also move's on it's own and it tip backwards very easily.
 In December 2005 I had an MRI that showed I have a syrinx on C 6 and osteoporosis in my neck.
 OH, and I've ordered a tilt for the very first time in 33 years.
 What would you guys do and not do to get this new power chair approved?
  ~ Bobbie ~